You can deactivate the cookies to which you have consented at any time, free of charge, by using the deactivation options provided below.
When you visit the Site, information relating to the navigation of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on the Site may be recorded in text files called « cookies », installed on your browser. Cookies are used to recognize your browser for the duration of the validity of the cookie concerned and to send certain information back to the Site (for example, a session identifier or the choice of language).
Only the issuer of the cookie concerned is likely to read or modify the information contained therein.
There are different types of cookies:
- session cookies that disappear as soon as you leave the Site;
- permanent cookies that remain on your terminal equipment until their lifetime expires or until you delete them using your browser’s features.
When you visit this Site, you are informed that cookies may be installed on your terminal equipment.
Other types of tracking devices besides cookies may also be used, such as web beacons, also known as web bugs. These are tiny graphic images that can be placed on the site or in an email.
Their function is to collect technical information (e.g., your IP address or the type of device you are using) and information about your activity (e.g., the date and time you visit a page) or to enable the placement of a third-party cookie to send this information back to a server.
Some cookies are essential to the use of the Site: these are technical cookies used by the Site’s host for the technical management of the network.
Other cookies allow to optimize the use of the site and to personalize the displayed contents, so the cookies allow :
- to measure and analyze the frequentation and the use of the site, of its sections and services proposed, allowing us to carry out studies and to improve the interest and the ergonomics of the site and our services;
- to memorize the display preferences of your browser (language used, display parameters, operating system used, etc.) and to adapt the presentation of the site during your visits, according to the hardware and software of visualization or reading that your terminal equipment comprises and which are used for navigation on our site;
- to memorize information relating, for example, to a form you have filled out or to a service (registration, access to your account) or offer or information you have chosen;
- to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of the site or our services, such as your personal account, thanks to identifiers or personal data concerning you previously communicated, allowing you to access personalized content;
implement security measures;
- to limit the number of ads displayed;
- to adapt the advertising contents inserted on the site to your centers of interest and behaviors and, possibly, with a connection to a locality (example: list of the nearest advisers);
- to adapt and send you personalized advertisements that are specifically intended for you by way of electronic prospecting or by displaying them on your terminal equipment within advertising spaces containing cookies that we issue; this is thanks to the personal data that you communicate to us, in particular when you register or access one of our services and when you use it, to which we link the cookies that we issue;
- when you access a third-party site containing advertising space that displays one of our advertisements, to send you this advertisement, which may be sent to you via the recognition of one of our cookies that we have previously placed on your browser. These cookies may be set by our technical service providers and used by them.
In addition, web beacons placed on the site are used to track your activity for the following purposes
- Analytical evaluation of the use of the site;
- advertisers ;
- auditing and reporting ;
- content personalization.
Web beacons placed on emails are used to track certain behaviors of yours, such as opening the email or clicking on a link within the email, in order to:
- measure the impact of commercial prospecting campaigns;
- measure your level of engagement with their content and provide you with personalized content.
3. Cookies used by our Site
The cookies and other tracers used on the Site are :
- cookies and other tracers of Iad ;
- cookies and other third-party tracers selected by Iad for specific purposes.
The cookies and other tracers deposited by the tools of our site or by third parties on our site are detailed by clicking on « Cookies » at the bottom of the page.
3.1 Audience measurement
The Google Analytics service used for our site allows us to count visitors and identify the way they use the site. This is a statistical tool that allows Iad to improve its website by taking into account the needs of visitors.
The data generated by these cookies concern:
- your use of the site, such as the pages you visited;
- your IP address in order to determine the city of connection. This data is immediately anonymized after localization and is not communicated to Google.
3.2 Adapting advertising messages
The Google Ads service allows Iad to improve the relevance of the advertisements diffused towards its site. The data generated by these cookies concern:
- information about the effectiveness of the advertising;
- the ads you clicked on.
The Facebook service allows Iad to provide a range of advertising products such as real-time offers from third-party advertisers. The data generated by these cookies includes:
- real-time offers from third-party advertisers that may be of interest to you.
The Google tag manager service allows iad to present more relevant ads (remarketing). It also allows to manage advertisers and partners and the triggering of their cookies. The data generated by these cookies concern:
- recognizing you to avoid sending you messages about, for example, your appreciation of the site.
This information is kept by the service provider and Iad does not have the ability to identify you through these cookies.
3.3 Cookies embedded in third party applications on our Site
We may include on our Site computer applications from third parties, which allow you to share content from our Site with other people or to let these other people know your consultations or your opinions concerning content from our Site. This is notably the case of the « Share » buttons from social networks such as « Facebook », « Twitter », « whatsapp », etc.
The social network is likely to identify you thanks to this button, even if you did not use it during your consultation of our Site. This type of application button may allow the social network concerned to track your browsing on our Site, simply because your account with the social network was activated on your browser (open session) during your browsing on our Site.
4. Sharing Your Device Use with Others
If your terminal is used by more than one person, and where a single terminal has multiple browsers, we cannot be certain that the services and advertisements directed to your terminal equipment are relevant to your own use of that terminal equipment and not to the use of another user of that terminal equipment.
Sharing with others the use of your terminal equipment and configuring your browser settings with respect to cookies is your free choice and responsibility.
When you first visit our site, you will be given the option to accept or decline the use of certain cookies.
Similarly, when you accept the deposit of cookies, a consent cookie is set.
The refusal or consent cookies must remain on your terminal equipment. You can change your choices at any time by clicking on « Cookies » at the bottom of the page.
6. Cookie management
- directly on our site, in the module provided for this purpose, by clicking on « Cookies » at the bottom of the page, or
- from your browser, or
- of interprofessional opposition platforms.
Please note: your refusal to install a cookie is based on the deposit of a cookie. Therefore, if you deactivate all cookies on your terminal or if you change your terminal, we will no longer know that you have chosen this option.
6.1 Managing cookies on our site
A module displayed in the center of the page on our site (Didomi) allows you to choose the cookies you wish to accept and those you wish to refuse on our site.
At any time, by clicking on « Cookies » at the bottom of the page you can access the module and change your preferences.
By default, your choice is kept for 6 months, then again you are asked to reiterate your choice via the Didomi module.
6.2 Managing cookies on your browser
You can configure your browser so that cookies are stored in your terminal equipment or are rejected, either systematically or according to their sender.
You can also regularly delete cookies from your terminal via your browser.
However, don’t forget to configure all the browsers on your various terminals (tablets, smartphones, computers…).
Each browser is configured differently to manage cookies and your choices. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your choices regarding cookies. For example:
- for Internet Explorer™ / edge: https://support.microsoft.com/windows/supprimer-et-g%C3%A9rer-les-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- for Safari™: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac ;
- for Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647 ;
- for Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies ;
- for Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html.
To learn more about how to configure your browser, please visit the website of the French National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
6.3 Cookie management via interprofessional opposition platforms
Several advertising platforms also offer you the possibility to refuse or accept cookies used by the companies that are members of them.
These centralized mechanisms do not block the display of ads, but only prevent the installation of cookies that allow us to tailor ads to your interests and behavior.
For example, you can log on to the www.youronlinechoices.com site to prevent these cookies from being installed on your terminal equipment. This site is proposed by the professionals of digital advertising grouped within the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
You will be able to find out which companies are registered with this platform and which offer you the possibility of refusing or accepting the cookies they use to adapt, according to the data they collect, the advertisements that may be displayed on your browser: www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies.
This European platform is shared by hundreds of Internet advertising professionals and constitutes a centralized interface allowing you to express your refusal or acceptance of cookies as specified above.
7. Protection of personal data
Cookies and other third-party trackers on the Site depend on external processors who may, if you accept these cookies, process personal data about you.
|AWS Cloud Front||https://aws.amazon.com/fr/compliance/gdpr-center/|
|Google Ad Manager & Campaign Manager||https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=fr|
|Google Static content||https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=fr|
|Google Tag Manager||https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/fr/|
|Microsoft (bing ads)||https://privacy.microsoft.com/fr-fr/privacystatement|
|Taboola Europe Limited||https://www.taboola.com/fr/policies/privacy-policy-fr|
The data collected is essential to achieve the objectives pursued by each cookie. It is only intended for the authorized services of Iad and/or the company issuing the third-party cookies.
- The various categories of data collected and processed within the framework of the www.iadfrance.fr site may be transmitted to service providers located in countries outside the European Union, such as the United States.
- These data transfers are governed by a cross-border flow agreement drawn up in accordance with the standard contractual clauses for data controllers and processors issued by the European Commission and currently in force.
Personal data collected via cookies is never kept longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of the cookie or tracker and, in any case, no longer than 13 months.